Ratings for Dr. Alena R. Spielberg

They get my teeth straight! I love the way my teeth look! They only hurt for a short while. They give your a lot of help keeping my teeth straight and clean!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Spielberg definitely cares about the well being and best outcome of her patients. My daughter has a tricky case and she consults with periodontists/oral surgeons in the area for the best option based on factors that are important to me and my daughter (cost/time in braces/time off work for appts, etc).

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Spielberg and her staff are wonderful! She's personable and friendly, and her staff is great, too. The office is always spotless and the appointments run on time. I would recommend Dr. Spielberg to anyone who needs braces or other orthodontist care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

My daughter Alexandra had a horrible mouth! We were afraid that she was going to need extensive oral surgery and one orthodontist even suggested possible jaw reconstruction surgery! We met with Dr. Spielberg, were very impressed with her treatment plan and decided to go with her. I can't tell you how happy we all are with the results! Alexandra's mouth is a thing of beauty now! No surgery was necessary and we felt like Dr. Spielberg and her staff went above and beyond for us throught the process. I have recommended her office to so many of my friends and everyone has had a great experince.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011