Ratings for Dr. Megan J. Lykke

I was actually VERY IMPRESSED with Dr. Lykke. I have worked in Hospitals and I am very happy with my experience in her care. I had short waits at the other offices she sent me to for tests and can't wait to see her again for the test results. I am NOT easily impressed...but, I am impressed. 5 star !

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Lykke is the fourth Doctor I have seen for this issue. I was taken into a room promptly after arriving at my appointment, my husband accompanied me. Shortly after Dr. Lykke entered the room, she was rude from the moment she walked in the door and she stated immediately that some people don’t like her care and that she doesn’t proscribe opiates, please keep in mind that I didn’t even bring up narcotic pain medication, I simply stated that I had been referred to her for pain management. I was in tears and I advised her that my pain level was a 9 and that I desperately need relief as the pain has persisted for a month. Further, I explained that I was open to any option she could provide. It was at this point that Doctor Lykke became increasingly hostel, she asked me to sit on the bed so she could examine me. The examination was very poor as it only lasted approximately 30 seconds, she didn’t ask me about any on my family history or other medical problems.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Megan J. Lykke's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal