Ratings for Dr. Joan E. Budd

I've been with doctor budd for 18 years (my whole life). Not only is she extremely knowledgable but she goes out of her way to help. Even though the wait to see her is quite long, it is definitely worth it. I would recommend Dr. Budd to any and everybody with children.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

DR Budd is quite impatient and at times seems agitated when you ask her a question. She rushes through the exams and always seemed bother if I mention 'another' symptom or health ques. She is also very impatient with my 5 year old son, who is a bit talkative and extroverted. (Budd does well with my daughters though, who are quiet and introverted.) I hardly ever look forward to meeting with her my kids' physicals. She is not pleasant AT ALL! Most times, it would take 30 to 45 minutes to be seen, even if you arrive a bit earlier. All the nurses are lovely and extremely friendly. One of the receptionist, an older and very short lady, can be rude and hasty with you if she is having a hectic day.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Joan E. Budd's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)