Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Rothfeld

I listened to the long outdated sexist video about getting the free book because I am very interested in it but am leery about giving my card number to someone without easy cancelation spelled out. I still don't have the cost of the newsletter. Very suspicious.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

this is a scam - stay away from it they steal your money are refuse to give a refund when requested and supply no useful info on how to receive a refund.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

horrible new patient sign-up process, has taken a month and still can't get an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Poor inter-office communication, did not follow-up on requests. On one occasion I was given medical advice by the woman answering the phone! As if that wasn't bad enough she never even bothered to tell the Dr...and much more. They are too busy to give quality service.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Certainly is a wholistic practice. I did not always find him that personable,typing on his laptop as we spoke at times: offerred alternative treatments/testing for some not so popular diagnosisis that other M.D.'s had no treatments for at all. The treatments did not help me in my case. Good support staff and all. Many treatments not covered by insurance and in my case did not help. While I do have some difficult chronic conditions. I think that some treatments are very expensive over the long term. I often found myself seeing his support staff verses the M.D. himself and those folks were fine.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Agree with prior poster. Dr. Rothfeld will work with you on conditions that other doctors will shrug their shoulders over. And he is very interested in new therapies/treatments, but definitely skews towards less toxic treatment where possible. A good guy if you've got a mystery ailment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Practices Integrative medicine, uses acupuncute, herbs, supplements as well as prescription drugs. Very good at treating chronic conditions that more conventional doctors find too frustrating. Very willing to try unconventional therapies, very good at listening to patient.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Dr. Glenn S. Rothfeld's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1975)