Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Trautmann

Great dr made everything easy and understandable .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

We were recommended to Dr. Trautman by a friend of ours who was from Slovakia. We're so happy we took the recommendation! Dr. Trautman and his staff were amazing. His wife Charlotte is so loving and she makes you feel welcomed each time you have an appointment. His office was cozy & clean. English not my wife's first language. Dr. Trautman took his time explaining things in great detail so that my wife could understand everything. Our daughter was born on July 8, 2014 at 3:01pm at Methodist Hospital in the medical center. Dr. Trautman performed the delivery like it was nothing for him. He comforted my wife while supporting her at the same time. He followed up the next two days of our hospital stay and always made us feel as though we were not just another number. I highly recommend Dr. Trautman if you're looking for an OBGYN who'll provide you with a smooth experience and make you feel comfortable throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery process! -Andre G.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

My Experience Was My Worst Nighmare Come To Life With This Doctor And His Nurse Janey. I Should've Ran The Moment I Entered That Office. It Was Cold Dark And Yes No Patients Waiting He Did His Own SonogramS And Blood Work And Never Gave Me Clear Results. My Daughter Was Born Blue And Floppy She Had Terribl Respitory Distress! I Asked Him If She Was Dead And Why Was She Noy Breathing! He Sd She's Fine And Not To Worry. My Daughter Lots Oxygen And Has Severe Brain Damage. She's Now Nine And Has Had Many Health ComplicationS. He Never Apologized Or Admitted To HIs Mistake. He Caused Me My Husband Alot Of Heartache To See Our Baby Suffer Because He Didn't Listen And Rushed My Ba Y To Nicu For Help. His Nurse Jeanie Approached Me In The Nicu Months Later Very Rude And Angery Blaming Me Of What Had Happen. I Believe In God And Hope Someday He Shows HIs UnprofessionAl Act Caused. We Will Never Bend Our Broken HeartS And Spirits. Stay Away From This Doctor

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I love Dr. Trautman. I started using him as my OB/GYN in 2005, right after we moved to the SA area and found out I was pregnant with our second baby. His office staff is very friendly and dependable and has been the same for the 7 years I have been going there. One thing in particular I love about going there is he does his ultrasounds in the office as well as all lab work. No need to go to offsite locations for these services that are frequently needed during a pregnancy. I have never seen more than two other ladies waiting there and have never waited more than 20 minutes for an appointment to be seen. I have always felt comfortable having open discussions with him about any concerns and I felt like he addresses concerns as a teacher may rather than talking down to me. He explained why symptoms occur and options for treating or limiting by medicine and natural practices. He is a gentle, kind and knowledgable practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

When I called to make an appointment I was transferred 3 times and had to repeat my symptoms each time. When I went in for the appointment I was seen right away, but while having bp checked his office manager/wife barged in the room to take a phone out. She didn't acknowledge me at all, pulled the phone cord out from behind the area I was seated and left. When I got to a room he was accompanied by 2 nurses(one his daughter) he was rude, made me feel like an idiot and like my concerns weren't valid. I was in for no more than 10 minutes and left in tears! I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Trautmann has been my doctor since 1993. He delivered 2 of my children and is truly a concerned and connected doctor. He recently performed my hysterectomy as well. Many of my family members now see Dr. T and I would recommend him to ANYONE and have done so on many occasions. Plus his office staff is great!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I love Dr. Trautman and his staff. They have made me feel so comfortable through out the years that I have been going and throught out all my issues. never once has a question or concern not been address and each procedure done has been fully explained. I would recommend him to any of my friends. Thank you for such awesome service, kindness and heart. LDD 04/21/2011

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Trautmann has been my doctor for 16 years; he is reliable, punctual and pro- patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Trautmann delivered all three of my children, and I am very sad that he won't be delivering my 4th child, as we have moved from the San Antonio area. He and his entire staff our knowledgeable and competent. My pregnancies were a breeze from the first apponitment to the birth thanks in no small part to his excellent care. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful and highly skilled OBGYN in the San Antonio area.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr Trautmann delivered 2 children for me. He is a very helpful and understanding doctor! I would recommend him to everyone I know!!! Dr Trautmann is very polite, professional, and is a father of six children so he personally understands what husbands & wifes go through.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Paul A. Trautmann's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1983)