Ratings for Antoinette Ludden

I have been going to Antoinette as well as Brooke for over a year. EVERY time I leave the office I am rejuvenated and my pain in my neck and shoulder is nominal compared to when I entered. I suffer from a chronic headaches and both Dyscoid and Systemic Lupus. This office is my peace! Thank you

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I love my visits to this office. This doctor knows what she is doing and I've never felt better physically and mentally.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I went there for my bursitis that lasted over a year and a half. I went to Antoinette and the pain was gone after two visits.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Great expirence . The office staff is wonderful feels like home

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

GREAT EXPIRENCE. WONDERFUL STAFF OFFICE AND DR. .

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been a patient for many years with an extremely complicated disease .Where many medical doctors failed to help me Dr Ludden , after several treatments , was abe to achieve what no on else could .I continue to have remarkable results to this day.

Submitted November 22, 2014

I lead to believe that she would be able to help cure back problems and neck discomfort. She had false claims as well as exorbitant fees. Was told that the insurance company would reimburse her. I felt like I was in the hands of a voodoo doctor. the heat lamp where to hot and just in general the whole experience was terrible.

Submitted December 24, 2012