Ratings for Dr. Genoveva N. Prisacaru

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Prisacaru and her practice. My family and I are so thankful for her thorough care and skillful hands. I recently underwent hysterectomy, procedure that I had dreaded for months. I have lived in several states and had some other surgeries in the past but this was by far the most caring medical experience that I’ve ever experienced. My preoperative visit was comfortable and smooth: the medical assistant was friendly, supportive, the whole team was considerate and efficient focusing on my comfort and my education on procedure, follow up, pre and post –care. The office is bright, clean and elegant. Dr. Prisacaru is warm and gracious and upbeat. She has treated me with respect and has acknowledged all my worries, symptoms and fears. My surgery went uneventful and uncomplicated, I left home next day. It’s great to feel understood and safe and to have such a personable care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

She was very brief and harsh in her manner and made questionable recommendations. It seemed like she expected an inordinate amount of reverence and was condescending when I asked questions.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Excellent doctor with a wonderful, warm personality. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

This is a note to bring to everyone’s attention the excellent care I have received from Dr. Prisacaru. I was referred to her by my family doctor for a procedure. She spoke with a soft voice full of confidence yet humble and respectful. Always polite, she exuded compassion through her eyes. She walked me though the procedure, the follow up and treatment plan. I was never treated so well before. I must commend all clinic staff on professionalism and efficiency. Lovely people. Lovely place. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Unprofessional with little knowledge of current procedures.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Prisacaru is very helpful and takes the time to speak with you personally about your concerns. She goes over all your options and makes sure you can make an informed choice. She's very friendly and actually cares about her individual patients, not about getting 30 patients in and out a day to maximize her profits.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Genoveva N. Prisacaru's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Prisacaru was born in Romania and received her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Iasi. She and her family moved to the United States in 2000. She completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, in 2007. After her residency she served as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UTHSCSA for three years. She then worked as a physician at the Seton Medical Center in Kyle. It goes without saying that Dr. Prisacaru loves what she does. Caring for patients and training residents and students has been the greatest privilege and joy for her.