Ratings for Dr. Joshua Nelson

Joshua really cared. I felt that I could talk to him about anything. He helped me a to with my anxiety and OCD.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Nelson really helped me turn my life around. It was important to me to see a psychologist who had experience working with trauma and abuse, and who understood substance abuse. I saw him once a week for two years and am now sober, working, and dating again. He was there for me when I needed him, during the sessions and over email. I highly recommend him. He's also just really nice and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Nelson was immensely helpful to me. He was supportive, caring, and non judgmental and really aided me in turning my life around. Though I was unsure about starting therapy (this was my first time), I'm very happy that I did. We worked together for close to four years and he was always thoughtful and really invested in me. I'm now less depressed and starting a relationship with a new boyfriend. Though I'm currently taking a break from therapy, I may go back in the future.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Nelson was excellent. I felt he helped me a great deal and recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011