Ratings for Dr. Kristina L. Roberts

Has Krissy moved to CIW, Chino? DHS, Patton? She is symptomatic of a lot of possibilities, none good. I'd go with psychopathy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

As was patently predictable, Krissy Roberts, a practitioner of voodoo, has been recently cited by the California Board of Psychology for fraud and lying. You can access the particulars of her breach of ethics and acts of moral turpitude by clicking on, "view documents" found here: https://www.breeze.ca.gov/datamart/publicRecordDetailsCADCA.do?tableid=1438&lictyp=6001&licid=298188&licNumber=21771&rank=PSY&desc=Administrative%20Citation%20Issued%20&recordid=30959822&from=/details&name=ROBERTS%2C+KRISTINA+L.&licTypeDesc=Psychologist Krissy is a bully. She's a principal to felony child abuse which makes her a child abuser. She is an accessory to felony child abuse. She's good for principal to felony child neglect. If one were to read her Victorville divorce file, which contains declarations filed under penalty of perjury, one would find that Krissy is a scheming liar. She's not of intellectual ability, but she's a convincing liar. She was able to dupe the abject moron, David Roger Proulx,, a Victorville family law commission, who was functioning at many levels beneath his pay grade, in to becoming a principal to felony child abuse and accessory to child abuse. Proulx is also good for felony child neglect because he gave a serially abused child to her serial abuser based upon Krissy's lies whereupon the child was so psychology harmed by Kissy, Proulx and Victorville family law that she began cutting herself. Proulx and Krissy's client couldn't take the child for desperately needed psychiatric treatment for fear the child would tell an authentic psychiatric professional (Krissy is a poser and Proulx ain't yet attained poser status) about the physical abuse she has suffered, abuse that Kriss was either inept at diagnosing or she intentionally kept from Felon Proulx. As incredulous as this may appear, Proulx was either thoroughly stupid or a felon as evidenced by his repeatedly opining that Krissy's fraudulent report was well written. Folks, stupidity doesn't run more deeply than in permeates Proulx. My money's on Krissy eventually being arrested and sentenced to prison for a serious felony. Her alacrity for lying, her lack of empathy for abused children, her ability to manipulate (admittedly, Proulx was easily amenable to manipulation due to his manifest stupidity or his willingnes to engage in felonious behavior) are symptomatic of sociopathy. Krissy displays additional symptoms of sociopathy. Incidentally, Krissy's objective symptoms of sociopathy are identified within sworn declarations found within her Victorville divorce file. One should access her divorce file before considering contracting with this dirt bag. Thank God, Proulx is no longer in the frivolity business, either by choice or state bar directive. Proulx should be in prison for crimes against children. Who knows? Krissy and Proulx might become Mr. & Miss Cleo of psychology and law.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

We went to Dr. Roberts whom charges more than other evaluators should have been my 1st sign, she rescheduled due to family issues leaving me no time when her receptionist gave me 2 hours notice for our "rescheduled appointment" when we finished the report it was very biased and as it came out in trial Dr. Roberts had worked with my child's step mother for over a year which was not disclosed and she had made several recommendations that I was able to show in trial she made them with out reviewing documents or ever interviewing anyone she made recommendations about which is against the law and psychology code. She then asked to do another evaluation based on the evidence she already had a chance to review for another $4000. At the end of the day the judge agreed it's not a valid report with several issues as he put it and I have filed a complaint to the state board. This woman should not be making any decisions reguarding children as it's pretty obvious she's only out to make a quick buck

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Kristina needs diagnosis of a physician. She is severely mentally ill, possibly bipolar or schizophrenia. I would not be surprised were she arrested for a crime of violence or taken for an involuntary commitment.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Patrick T. Nichols, If you were referring to me (4th comment), I can assure you that I am no party to your family law matter. However, I would like you to explain your state bar discipline. You seem to have been a perfect client for Krissy Roberts. Tell us why your license to practice law was suspended.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

She just a dam crack head,her problem is that she is one sided does not review any documents and assumes things in her reports.. dont allow her to do any kind of evaluation,or anything...find someone else or your screwed.. look at the reviews all over internet......

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

This woman has no business being a doctor. She recommended my ex to have primary custody of my three year old twins. She was biased from the start, rude, and bullied me. I was recovering from being out of the hospital, at the time. I told her my ex was abusive. Now I am disabled and my kids have anxiety related to trauma. I have PTSD. I hope this doctor pays for what she has done. I hope no other victims will have to go through what I have. Jamie Uranga-Grana Family Law Paralegal

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

A trajedy for my family at best. A complete failure of a doctor in my case. I can't believe the damage she has done to my family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

This woman is a lying, incompetent moron. She duped David Roger Proulx, an erstwhile Victorville commissioner of inferior intelligence, in to awarding a serial child abuser custody of a serially abused child whereupon she was victimized by additional abuse. This moron knows who I am. Her most recent husband, who was identified as a liar and bully in a declaration submitted under penalty of perjury, has threatened to sue me. But she won't. She knows that she couldn't withstand a countersuit. She bought an online degree from an outfit that is not accredited by the American Psychological Association. If you doubt me, check this woman's Victorville divorce file. In it you'll find declarations submitted under penalty of perjury that she's a liar and a bully. She did try to bully me, assuredly a symptom of a latent inferiority complex. A prominent Newport Beach psychiatrist reviewed her lie-laden report and referred to her, in essence, as a moron. He reflected aloud about how this woman was able to become licensed. I have the letter he wrote after he reviewed her scheme to cause an abused child to suffer additional abuse. A Riverside psychologist read her "report" whereupon she concluded that she obviously hates men. David Roger Proulx, who'd has used this woman as a patsy to shield his incompetence, and this woman are child abusers who ought to be in prison. Proulx reached the apex f his career as a commissioner where he acquired infamy for harming children. He Peter Principled that position for 20 years. What lawyer with ability would wreak havoc on children for 20 years? Judges hate family law. And that's the best he could do with his life? A lawyer told me that Proulx was a moron. My mistake was underestimating the predictability of his stupidity. Bottom line: shop for a competent evaluator who has graduated from a brick & mortar university that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

This women is should not be dealing with anyone where children are involved. Bad decisions and you have to wonder why she herself was ordered a 730 evaluation. Her interns are not registered nor certified with the state of California, Money is a motivator for these types , What happens in her office is criminal. The other message here is concerning as this attorney names names. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015