Ratings for Dr. Kristina L. Roberts

Krissy, You' and erstwhile commissioner, David Roger Proulx, are uncharged felonious child abusers. Tell me, you dirt bag felon: why is it that you were negligent in bringing to that moron's, Proulx, attention felonious child abuse committed by your client, yet your client escaped prosecution by the San Bernardino County DA's officer for felony child abuse due to statute of limitations? That "degree" that yu bought from that inferior online vendor of worthless degrees isn't accredited by the American Psychological Association, yet you have the repulsive audacity to call yourself a psychologist? You're a felon. You ought to be ding time for felonious child abuse along with your lackey, David Roger Proulx, practitioner of voodoo justice. Krissy, you're a lying, incompetent moron. Your report duped a bigger moron, David Roger Proulx, in to become a principal to felony child abuse. You two felonious child abusers ought to be in prison where child abusers belong. You know who I am, you scum bag, slithering snake. Sue me. I want you to sue me for libel. But you cannot assume the assured risk of a countersuit. Krissy, you gotta be a psychopath. You are beyond seriously twisted. You have no clue of the harm Proulx and you have caused to an innocent child. Proulx and you hide behind a phony shield of immunity. You two monkeys prove the reason that all judicial immunity must be removed. Sue me you dirt bag child abuser!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Incompetent child abuse enabler. Be careful this woman is easily swayed by money. Gave two young girls to an abuser who are now emotionally traumatized. The medical board found no evidence of the claims she made and had to reprimand her and her student including “re-educating” on how to conduct evaluations.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Has Krissy moved to CIW, Chino? DHS, Patton? She is symptomatic of a lot of possibilities, none good. I'd go with psychopathy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

As was patently predictable, Krissy Roberts, a practitioner of voodoo, has been recently cited by the California Board of Psychology for fraud and lying. You can access the particulars of her breach of ethics and acts of moral turpitude by clicking on, "view documents" found here: https://www.breeze.ca.gov/datamart/publicRecordDetailsCADCA.do?tableid=1438&lictyp=6001&licid=298188&licNumber=21771&rank=PSY&desc=Administrative%20Citation%20Issued%20&recordid=30959822&from=/details&name=ROBERTS%2C+KRISTINA+L.&licTypeDesc=Psychologist Krissy is a bully. She's a principal to felony child abuse which makes her a child abuser. She is an accessory to felony child abuse. She's good for principal to felony child neglect. If one were to read her Victorville divorce file, which contains declarations filed under penalty of perjury, one would find that Krissy is a scheming liar. She's not of intellectual ability, but she's a convincing liar. She was able to dupe the abject moron, David Roger Proulx,, a Victorville family law commission, who was functioning at many levels beneath his pay grade, in to becoming a principal to felony child abuse and accessory to child abuse. Proulx is also good for felony child neglect because he gave a serially abused child to her serial abuser based upon Krissy's lies whereupon the child was so psychology harmed by Kissy, Proulx and Victorville family law that she began cutting herself. Proulx and Krissy's client couldn't take the child for desperately needed psychiatric treatment for fear the child would tell an authentic psychiatric professional (Krissy is a poser and Proulx ain't yet attained poser status) about the physical abuse she has suffered, abuse that Kriss was either inept at diagnosing or she intentionally kept from Felon Proulx. As incredulous as this may appear, Proulx was either thoroughly stupid or a felon as evidenced by his repeatedly opining that Krissy's fraudulent report was well written. Folks, stupidity doesn't run more deeply than in permeates Proulx. My money's on Krissy eventually being arrested and sentenced to prison for a serious felony. Her alacrity for lying, her lack of empathy for abused children, her ability to manipulate (admittedly, Proulx was easily amenable to manipulation due to his manifest stupidity or his willingnes to engage in felonious behavior) are symptomatic of sociopathy. Krissy displays additional symptoms of sociopathy. Incidentally, Krissy's objective symptoms of sociopathy are identified within sworn declarations found within her Victorville divorce file. One should access her divorce file before considering contracting with this dirt bag. Thank God, Proulx is no longer in the frivolity business, either by choice or state bar directive. Proulx should be in prison for crimes against children. Who knows? Krissy and Proulx might become Mr. & Miss Cleo of psychology and law.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

We went to Dr. Roberts whom charges more than other evaluators should have been my 1st sign, she rescheduled due to family issues leaving me no time when her receptionist gave me 2 hours notice for our "rescheduled appointment" when we finished the report it was very biased and as it came out in trial Dr. Roberts had worked with my child's step mother for over a year which was not disclosed and she had made several recommendations that I was able to show in trial she made them with out reviewing documents or ever interviewing anyone she made recommendations about which is against the law and psychology code. She then asked to do another evaluation based on the evidence she already had a chance to review for another $4000. At the end of the day the judge agreed it's not a valid report with several issues as he put it and I have filed a complaint to the state board. This woman should not be making any decisions reguarding children as it's pretty obvious she's only out to make a quick buck

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Kristina needs diagnosis of a physician. She is severely mentally ill, possibly bipolar or schizophrenia. I would not be surprised were she arrested for a crime of violence or taken for an involuntary commitment.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Patrick T. Nichols, If you were referring to me (4th comment), I can assure you that I am no party to your family law matter. However, I would like you to explain your state bar discipline. You seem to have been a perfect client for Krissy Roberts. Tell us why your license to practice law was suspended.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

She just a dam crack head,her problem is that she is one sided does not review any documents and assumes things in her reports.. dont allow her to do any kind of evaluation,or anything...find someone else or your screwed.. look at the reviews all over internet......

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

This woman has no business being a doctor. She recommended my ex to have primary custody of my three year old twins. She was biased from the start, rude, and bullied me. I was recovering from being out of the hospital, at the time. I told her my ex was abusive. Now I am disabled and my kids have anxiety related to trauma. I have PTSD. I hope this doctor pays for what she has done. I hope no other victims will have to go through what I have. Jamie Uranga-Grana Family Law Paralegal

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

A trajedy for my family at best. A complete failure of a doctor in my case. I can't believe the damage she has done to my family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016