Ratings for Dr. Moshe Wilker

Worst bedside manners I have ever seen in 3 continents, (I have lived in many countries) . He showed no interest to the patient: speech, demeanor and body language. He spent a total of 2 minutes with me, disrespectful and rude, not even talking about medical issues. Don't see this doctor, he makes you feel bad. Hippocrates must have turned in his grade today. Well, as Tony Robbins said, it took him 5 doctors in 3 countries to find the brilliant one.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

very unprofessional beware you have been warned of his service. Outrageous fees !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I want to thank Dr. Wilker and the staff for all of their wonderful help and guidance. My back surgery was like a gift from God and Dr. Wilker is my angel who gave me my life back!Thanks again for everything!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Wilker is a good doctor. He did a great Surgery and a good service. I would recommend anybody who has the same problem as I did.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013