Ratings for Dr. Jeanne H. Bayless

Excellent care! I had extensive dental work done. Dr Bayless carefully explained everything to ease my anxiety. Very pleased with service. I will definitely return when dental work is needed.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

the worst place to go, I was told that I would only have to go about three more times to get the work done that they started ... but here we are at appt. 5 and nothing has been done except a cleaning and a temp. bridge that was placed in my mouth about two months ago- today they scheduled me to go in at 3 after getting the time approved thru my employer- I called to confirm the time and they stated that they had already filled that spot and also stated that it would be until the end of August before I could have my permanent bridge put in.... biggest mistake choosing this office...the worst thing of all is that I have find another dentist willing to pick up where they left off...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Awesome staff dr very caring i will be returning to her shes good.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

This is the absolute worst dentist I have encountered!! She got irritated at me because the nerve for the tooth she was working on did not deaden. She kept working anyways until I screamed!! Then she did not want to finish the work she said she needed to do.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011