Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Sievert

Dr. Sievert took the time to understand my symptoms and educate me about my condition. He and his staff are first rate.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Awesome doctor! Takes the time to make you extremely comfortable, listens to you, explains everything thoroughly, and makes sure you leave content. He takes his time with his patients, so I can completely understand waiting a little longer to see him. I've already recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Over a period of 2 years or so of treatment, Dr. Sievert never diagnosed my condition. Both my husband and I kept trying to say that my symptoms had to be due to more than one diagnosis. He never listened!! He not only cost me my disability payments but cost me 3 years of my life and came close to costing me my marriage and home due to the extra stress. Since leaving his care I've been diagnosed with gluten intolerance, a paralytic stomach, Barrett's Esophagus, GERD and more than likely a minor case of IBS. I'm now taking 7 prescription medications a day, lost 50 pounds and am hopefully on the mend. Don't make the same mistake I made when you realize that your physician isn't listening to you...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Submitted November 19, 2011

He explains everything. He does a thorough examination. Very attentive and asks questions to determine the patient's problem. Very helpful and nice. He seems very knowledgeable. I definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Sievert has been my doctor for the past couple of years and is a great guy. Very knowledgeable about the latest treatments and trends in the field, with good connections to other specialists. He has a warm demeanor and does his best to be helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

A very personable and helpful doctor. A minimum of twenty minutes late for appointments but, worth the wait. Patiently explains all questions and generally a likeable person. I also found his office very pleasant and easy to work with. I wish he would get into the twentieth century and use E-Mail, however. Overall, I can easily recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2006

Dr.Sievert is the best he listens is very caring and supportive. He is thorough and dosen't leave any stone unturned to help you with what ever it is you are there for. He is the best his kind and warm demenor is a breath of fresh air in this crazy world we live in. Thank God for Dr.Sievert

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

EXCELLENT DR. MADE MY VISIT VERY TOELRABLE (COLONOSCOPY). HE WAS AWESOME AS WAS HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Was referred to Dr. Sievert for a routine screening colonoscopy. Not the most pleasant procedure (though extremely necessary). Doctor and staff thoroughly prepared me, provided printed info, etc. Atmosphere was relaxing and helpful. Made all arrangements. The colonoscopy went smoothly. I was home by noon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Paul A. Sievert's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1996)