Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Morrison

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Morrison for 10 years for all our general dentistry preventive care and treatment. We are both completely satisfied. I cannot recall a single instance when either of us had a complaint about the services at his office. Dr. Morrison is friendly and considerate while always remaining highly professional. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Morrison for over 8 years, with a high level of satisfaction. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes. Dr. Morrison, the hygienist and the office staff are always friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Thanks in part to the fine care and advice I receive, I have needed very little treatment except for cleanings twice a year. When I did have work done, it was first-rate. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a regular dentist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I felt he really didn't know how to deal with the problems that I continued to have. Allowed someone that didn't have an appt. to have their teeth cleaned and then I arrived on time for appt. and had to wait over an hour to get work done.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

When I got a second opinion, the problems he said I had, I did not have.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010