Ratings for Dr. Julie S. Hong

I am giving a poor rating because I went for a cleaning like I have done before. Usually Julie will take my insurance and not charge me extra. My insurance pays well over 450 for cleaning. I was on time had to wait 20 mins to be taken to chair. Had another issue I mentioned sore tooth possible infection. So I got ex rays and Julie Hong came in to do the cleaning. She told me she wanted to numb up gums with shots. Told her I didn't need that last time so she got some gel and put it on my gums. Than put a paper towel in my mouth. At this point the receptionist came in and showed me a bill for 80 dollars she wanted me to pay that day. I took the towel out of my mouth and told her I couldn't pay it and wanted to leave. She asked me what I could pay I told her 25 dollars if that would help. Mind you I have goo in my mouth and have already started the procedure. I got the cleaning but the sore tooth was not addressed. 549 dollars and I need to go somewhere and get the other tooth fixed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014