Ratings for Dr. Christopher Taleghani

Dr. Taleghani is an amazing surgeon! Not only did he fix my back but he made me feel good about the process from start to finish. I cannot recommend Dr. Taleghani enough, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. T and his physician assistant Ashley took great care of me. I was in an accident and needed an S1 fusion. I was in and out of the hospital same day. When they say "minimally invasive" it could not be more true! My incisions were so small it was hard to believe I even had surgery. Living pain free and loving life!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Taleghani did my SI fusion and the outcome was excellent! If you are in constant neck or back pain or if it is getting worse causing numbness or pain in your limbs then I recommend seeing Dr. Taleghani and letting him have the chance to fix you. He did for me and I am back at work feeling great, I have a new lease on life and am happy again. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family if they ever need a Neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Taleghani is the absolute best nuerosurgeon! He specializes in fixing other nuerosurgeons mistakes, and that is just what he did for me. I'm married to a Dr. and I know it is difficult to get another Dr. to work on you once any Dr. has made a mess of his surgery on you. I just wish I had gone to Dr. Taleghani the first time and avoided a lot of pain and suffering. Not only is he a genius at what he does, he is also the most wonderful person to have as a Dr. He is knowledgeable, highly skilled, really listens to his patients, gives the best follow up care, and is completely HONEST about everything. Thank you Dr. Taleghani for giving me back a life worth living! C.Reader from Owensboro,KY

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Christopher Taleghani's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp