Ratings for Dr. Travis L. Bullock

Dr. Bullock himself is kind and has great bedside manner. However, I had a raging UTI, had been going there on and off for years, and the forced me to get lab work done (ok fine) and then never called me with an Rx... even after I followed up several times. I ended up having to call my OBGYN in tears to get an antibiotic called in. You

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Major misdiagnosed by this dr. Bedside manner is fantastic, but often felt like he was just telling me what I wanted to hear and not the truth. Not very knowledgeable if you have something outside of his wheel house of knowledge and not willing to research or look outside the box for alternatives.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Bullock is outstanding! If you are looking for a urologist, especially if you're a female and need someone that makes you feel comfortable and has great bedside manner, he is the one!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Yesterday I had the InterStim Therapy trial set up to see if the nerve stimulation was the right choice to control to control the urgency to "Go" all the time . I have been wearing the interStim trial assessment unit 24 hours and already proclaiming it a huge success. I have not wet my pants once or had a problem of making it the bathroom or deciding when I need to "GO". I am in control again.. I know this is a full week test but I am not giving it up until the full procedure is done. You will like this medical office, Dr. Bullock is an excellent doctor and a good, friendly, efficient staff. Five star doctor for sure!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

One the best doctors I have ever gone to. Extremely professional and his bedside manor is outstanding. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

The staff does not look up and greet patients as they walk in. They leave you standing there while finishing paperwork. It is very unprofessional and rude!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Bullock is wonderful. I have a rare bladder condition that not even many urologist know about and most of the ones that do only know about outdated or non effective treatments. He is so kind and very knowledgeable. He helps me make decisions about my treatment instead of making them for me. He has an amazing bedside manner and he treats me like a person and not just another patient. He is very patient and takes plenty of time to answer all of my questions. He is wonderful, the best urologist I've seen and I've seen plenty.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Travis L. Bullock's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Maryville, IL