Ratings for Dr. Cecilia O. Babalola

You know it's time to change your primary physician when you come home from an appointment without having gotten the shot you made the appointment for in the first place for the second time in a row. First time was my fault, I forgot my co-pay money. But second time I made the appointment over a week in advance aka they knew EXACTLY why I was coming in and even called the day before to confirm the appointment and yet, DID NOT have the shot on hand once I got there. Really? No one could have made sure that the shot was there in over a week and a half and no one could have made sure before confirming that appointment that there was any point in me coming in at all??? It also takes absolutely forever to get anything done. I was never there for less than two hours but there's usually only one other patient in the building. What takes so long?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr.Babalola is rude very unprofessional. She care less about your health all she do during your visit is talk about her personal life. She show no concern about your health. She yells and screams through out the office. I heard her tell a patient one day how long will this take for your office visit. When i heard those words come from her mouth i knew then she did'nt care about her patients. She stated she needed to go to lunch . I never ever seen a doctor care more about eating than having a concern about her patients health.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Cecilia O. Babalola's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan