Ratings for Dr. Paul Krakovitz

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Amazing doctor. Performed surgery on my son at 2 weeks old & removed a rare cyst that saved his life! Such a wonderful amazing caring staff.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Best ENT. My son is 15. He has had 8 ENT surgeries in Memphis TENN between 3mo and 3yrs old. Long story short, we moved here 10 yrs ago he's had problems ever since. Dr. In Lorain Ohio physically hurt him and had POOR bedside manor. My son refused to go back to him. Dr Krakovits has done 3 surgeries in the last yr and my son loves and trusts him. So far he seems to have fixed him! Great guy great with teens! That should say it all!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Krakovitz is by far one of the best doctors my son has seen. He is very understanding and will take the time with you that you deserve. E

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor. He has great bedside manner. He seems to really care about his patients. My son had some problems after procedure and Dr. K made sure he was taken care of properly and promptly. He followed up after we went home to see how my son was feeling. He is a caring, wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Krakovitz removed my tonsils and was the best ENT I ever went to I recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

He is a wonderful doctor. He performed an adenoidectomy on my son. He was careful not to rush into surgery. He listens and takes you seriously. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

He is a very well mannered and friendly Doctor. Who pretty much made my son able to breath through his nose. To this day we can't thank him enough for the wonderful surgeries he has done for my son. I would highly recommend him as a pediatric ENT for your child.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

He is a very excellent doctor he saved my sons life form a tumor that he had in his mouth and he removed it and i would trust him to do any surgey when it comes to my son.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Paul Krakovitz's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente