Ratings for Dr. Theodore A. Souliotis

The place is out of date (think 1970 ' s dentist). After my cleaning this doctor came in, looked in my mouth for less than a minute. Didnt introduce himself and mumbled about needing an appointment. He then LEFT! Didn't explain why and then when I asked the front desk they w e re rude and acted like I was asking something strange. Sadly, this office needs to be put out to pasture.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I love Dr. Souliotis! I have been going to him for over 20 yrs and he is the best.... I don't know what I will do when he retires. He has done so much for me that no other Dentist would do, he knows what he's doing and he does it well! He maybe old school but he's great in my book!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Souliotis for years. His work has always been awesome. The hygienists are very competent and his equipment in not archaic. Because he is such a good dentist, appointments fill up quickly and someone that needs to get in quick may not be able to be fitted in right when they want it. I hope that when he retires I don't end up with a hack like I had before I found Dr. Souliotis.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Rudest front desk staff ever encountered! Upon requesting an appt I was told she had three lines going and to either call back or I will be on hold for a while. Should have hung up right then and there. When I explained it was for a toothache the response was a big sigh and told the "books are a mess and so full", not sure how she was going to fit my spouse in. Then proceeded to tell me to send him down around 3-ish. Very outdated dental office, nothing is state of the art, including dental procedures. Even a routine cleaning is performed by 1970's standards. Remember those little paper cups of nasty flouride paste that was used to polish your teeth? They still use them. No high frequency polishing done here! Makes one wonder if the equipment sterilization is performed properly. He and his staff need to retire.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I had a very bad experience with him. He did so much damage that I had to go to an emergency appointment with another dentist because I had an infection so bad I couldn't talk. In the end it is going to cost me $5,000 to have the work he did fixed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Excellent, fast repair of broken tooth.He has modern drills that cause no pain. I have had more work done by him, and am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

After several bad experiences, I will never go to Souliotis's office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011