Ratings for Dr. Patrick F. McGivern

Dr. McGivern was critically important and ground-breaking in relieving all the grief and angst I was experiencing after my wife passed away. I am so lucky I found him. We were very successful accomplishing the goals we set out for rebuilding my life and well-being. Even though I did so many times, I can not thank him enough. He was a great man who dedicated his life to helping others. He will be missed immensely. Thank you very much for posting the Anti Virus for the Mind video.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

My dad, Dr. Patrick McGivern passed away October 2018. Reading these reviews brings joy to my spirit knowing he was able to help so many. In 2016, he asked me to film his tapping technique to send to a conference in Europe. The link is below, please feel free to share it with anyone who will benefit. https://youtu.be/2T1wFuHKzDU

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

R.I.P.-Doc McGivern...He was the best listener I've end met. He "hears" what you are saying, unlike many other doctors. I don't want sooa doctor to just give me meds and send me on my way, there was never any of that! If possible, I'd rather holistically heal myself. He was a wealth of knowledge on so many subjects. Best doctor I ever saw. I think in 7-8yrs, we only had 1 disagreement, I'm hot headed-headed-we yelled at one another once each, lol, then I got up and left. He called me soon as he could, apologized, and asked if I'd come back in, and talk. He was the bigger person in that case. After we reconciled, we never had another problem. Irish blood can get hot sometimes, lol, I've got a quick temper. He seemed to calm me like no other person, doctor or not. I'm going to miss him so much. I'll meet find anyone like him, to help me again. It was to soon, he still had a lot to do, ppl to help, a life to live. Fyi-I found out during one of our sessions, that he'd stopped taking my insurance and had been seeing me for free for a year without saying anything, or caring about the insurance. It was only when he started taking my ins. again that he told me he'd been seeing me for free. That's an amazing doctor, man, friend. 💔

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

He saved my life and converted my son from binge drinker to social drinker. I lost 60 pounds post sucessful EMDR therapy with him. I went from 5 prescription drugs ( 2 for PTSD/Depression 3 for HBP) to ZERO meds after his miraculous therapy. He is not a money lover at all. He wants to help you heal ASAP. If you can get treated by him go for it and consider yourself very very fortunate. Aloha from Kauai.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Patrick McGivern is a very skilled compassionate professional. His kind approach and knowledgeable skill levels help you transforms years of pain to "nothing"overnight

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. McGivern. He is very personable, outgoing, down-to-earth with an awesome sense of humor which is somewhat self-deprecating. He also made me laugh at myself without making me feel put-down. His sessions were enjoyable, but he zeroed right in on the thoughts that were causing me problems and he showed me effective techniques to dispel those thoughts. He guided me through the work I needed to do. He brought me to a new world view altogether and an understanding of my place and purpose in the universe. I got more than I expected. Light years ahead of the other three therapists I've seen.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Compared to the many past experiences I have had with physiologist Dr. McGivern approaches therapy in a dynamic innovative manner that was completely new. His therapy goes well beyond typical cognitive thought therapy by focusing on your global well being. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. McGivern helped me to overcome many obstacles and provided tools to help cope with them. I am able to move forward in my life and leave the past behind. I feel stronger and live a more positive path. Truly an amazing experience. Thank you Dr. McGivern!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. McGivern saved my life and reduced my anxiety. He helped me thru the most traumatic experience of my life. After attempting suicide during 2012 and going on antidepressants that did not help, I sought his help. I am now able to rely on the tools he gave instead of meds to overcome my feelings of anxiety and depression. He has a big heart, warm dimeanor, and a fund of knowledge that cant be surpassed.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. McGivern is a great psychologist. He saved my life at a time of crisis. I would not be alive if it weren't for his advice. He teaches you tools that can help you get through touch situations in life. Thank you Dr. McGivern. And please continue to help people.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Patrick F. McGivern's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental