Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Petrocella

Does not have a heart and cares only about money beware !!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

The staff is friendly and knowledgable. The office is clean. Punctuality is not an issue. HOWEVER- Dr. Petrocella as a dentist is not friendly. Every time I've had a visit (cleaning, tooth problems, etc) he has never greeted me when entering or leaving the room. If there is a problem he will not explain well what is wrong, I have to ask a lot of questions to get clarity. I also feel that his office finds a problem with my teeth every time I have a visit, in order to get unnecessary procedures done that cost too much money.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Staff helpful and caring. Dr. Petrocella, seemed like he may have been knowledgeable. However, he was very abrupt, shortfused and made it seem like I was wasting his time? Not much patience. He acted as if he thought I was there to obtain some sort of pain meds.(narcotics). NOT! I did have a LARGE abscess, and ended up getting an antibiotic. Now that infection cleared up, I will be sure to look elsewhere to have my extensive dental work done. Good luck.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012