Ratings for Dr. Mohammad M. Hamtaee

I wish I could give this doctor a ZERO rating. I normally don't write any reviews for anything, let alone for doctors. The office was clean, but the "doctor" himself seemed very rushed and he did not answer my questions. He was rude, and even when I said I had insurance, he wanted to still charge me out of pocket. I wish I never stepped foot in this office. I went to a different chiropractor (Dr. Ison), and I felt extremely comfortable when I came out and even came out with knowledge of my problem! Don't waste your time going to this place!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Hamtaee is a great doctor if you put your trust in him. He won't do anything your not comfortable with and work with your specific needs down to every vertebrae and other things that could be wrong. He is a very kind doctor who listens and treats you like a person, not a one cure fixes all type of doctor. Highly recommended! Also, the building/office is very clean, the staff are very friendly, it's the most relaxing environment for a doctor's office I've ever been to. At first all doctors seem scary almost (learning the ropes and your way around the place), but after you start going, you will hate yourself for missing your appointment because of how much better you feel once you get your therapy.

Submitted May 17, 2013