Ratings for Dr. James K. Tatum

Dr. Tatum is one of a kind Dr. He is compationate , helpful, knowledgeable and a blessing to our family. God puts people in your life for a reason and he saved our moms life. He took time to explain what was happening and even stayed late with our family one night after a long surgery to answer all our questions. To our family he is our blessing and we could never thank him enough for all he has done and continues to do. If he ever leaves El Paso it will be a sad day for Texas but I hope he comes to Arizona!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Tatum takes the time to answer all questions and was never in a hurry to leave without making sure we didn't have any more questions. He always showed up when he said he would during my long stay at the hospital. Dr. Tatum saved my life by finding the aneurysm rupture in my brain while another doctor stated I should go home and cross my fingers not to have another rupture.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. James K. Tatum's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2003)