Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Tiefenbrunn

If you want to die early by all means see this doctor ! Arrogant , rude , condescending know -it-all who does not review his facts . Poor ethics . How many people has he already put in their graves prematurely ? I have no idea how this guy sleeps at night ! I would not take my dog to him .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

He took me on as a new patient during my first pregnancy even though I was due to deliver in 3 weeks. I went early and he delivered my son without any complications just one week after my first visit with him. He is also going to be delivering my second child in just a few short weeks. He is a very kind and honest man, and you can tell he truly enjoys what he does. I also liked his nursing staff and although the wait times at visits can be kind of longer than most, they get you in and out very quickly but you don't leave feeling like you were just shoved through the door. I would recommend him to anyone as a family doctor as well for pregnancy care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

He did find a situation that needed treatment but later talked me into taking a Rx I did not need and I had a bad reaction to it. When reading the info on the drug, it was obvious that I should not have taken it and did not need it. He was rude and condescending. I have since found a Nurse Practitioner that is so much better than the 3 area Dr's I tried it is unbelievable. Brains without the God Syndrome. :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Matthew J. Tiefenbrunn's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MB Health