Ratings for Dr. Jack COHEN

I want to thank Dr Jack Cohen Podiatrist for helping me still function normally and enjoy the delights of everyday life, which until recently for me was an abstract noun. Some 3 years ago I had a big problem with my knee, I could not patent and as soon I would make a sudden movement, had terrible pains. I have walked through almost all the doctors’ offices and they have even sent me to a electricity therapy, not the there were no results… When I came to Dr Jack Cohen DPM clinic, at first I was surprised they were incredibly friendly and inexpensive. And when Jack Cohen podiatrist examined me, he concluded all the possible and impossible therapies and combined them just to help me. Dr Cohen made a special combination of therapy JUST FOR ME!!! At first I was skeptical, but after just a few treatments I felt great relief. When we finished with the therapies I felt like newborn and most importantly there was no no pain!!! My warm recommendation for Jack Cohen podiatrist!!!! He gave me back my life and enabled me to really forget what pain really means!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr Jack Cohen Podiatrist in North Miami Beach is one of the, if not the best doctors of podiatric medicine in Florida.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr Jack Cohen was very helpful. A very experienced podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014