Ratings for Dr. Darwin L. Conwell

Maybe a move to Boston has improved his personality. I found him extremely helpful and knowlegable about my illness.He spent alot of time with me late on a Friday afternoon. He always has time for me and someone always returns my calls.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

barely talked to me, would not answer questions, always said he would come back to answer questions but never did

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

This doctor was extremely patronizing and dismissive. Very disappointing as Cleveland Clinic has such a good reputation for gastroenterology - the reason I was referred there in the first place. I see another doctor there also has poor ratings on this site. Part of the problem may be with the clinic set-up itself. As in many 'top' clinics and teaching hospitals, you first see an intern/resident, who then discusses your case with the senior doctor. The senior doctor makes decisions mainly based on his/her discussion with the resident rather than the patient as you only get a few minutes with the attending doctor. Of course things get miscommunicated in this indirect process.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Darwin L. Conwell's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1989)