Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Policelli

I moved out of Virginia six years ago and now drive over 120 miles each year to see Dr. Pollicelli. As long as he is in practice and I can drive, he will continue to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I actually researched before I chose this doctor, and was very pleased. He's very personable and knowledgeable of the field. I have no complaints, and almost find it hard to believe when I read the other the negative comments. He took, what was for me a very uncomfortable situation, and made it easier to cope with. He called personally to give me the results, and has only been great with me. I would strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I was a patient of Doctor Policelli's a month ago and he was very friendly and engaging. It was my first time coming to any gynecologist and pretty much any doctor because I didn't have insurance for a while. Needless to say he was comforting and diagnosed the problem and sent me for further testing, which ultimately led to the surgery that he told me I would possibly have to get. He sent me to a wonderful surgeon Dr. Walker because he does not do surgery anymore and she was more than great as well. I actually really liked her...she constantly kept me informed of what was going on and she was very reassuring throughout the whole process. The surgery went amazingly well and I feel great thanks to their help and caring. I will continue to use these doctors as my doctors for Obstetrics/Gynecology. I more than recommend both of them to anyone and have already to my friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

His bedside manner was horrible.. If it wasn't for michelle staas.. I would have check out of the hospital. Don't use him !! he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. P for 26 years! He is professional, thorough, friendly. Operated on me twice and had excellent bedside manner. Staff is helpful and professional. No complaints here! Have referred friends, family, and clients to him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I was a patient of Dr. Policell's for many years. When I went to his office (the last time) with a severe problem (turned out to be endometriosis) he threw his hands up in the air and told me he didn't know what it was and didn't know what to do. No initiative to find the problem or help me with this chronic pain and problems I was having. Do not recommend this practice!!! They are a patient mill with no compassion for the patient, they treat you like you are crazy.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Vincent A. Policelli's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)

Healthnet