Ratings for Dr. Philip Koi

I don't believe Dr Koi has the surgical skill that his colleagues have, i.e., Dr. David Samadi, NY. I am 9 months out of robotic prostatectomy surgery and have not regained erectile ability. I believe Dr. Koi botched my surgery and damaged nerves versus sparing them. Is it too much to ask that a doctor continually educate and hone their skills as to the lastest trends and procedures in their field? Should have went to NY.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr Koi is a great doctor for treating interstitial cystitis. He is very professional and respectful of female patients, which is not always the case with urologists. He was willing to test me right away for IC, due to my symptoms. Many other urologists want to go through many other painful, but profitable tests first. Dr. Koi seemed to want to get right down to diagnosing me and treating me. He clearly wants to help his patients to feel better and I am very happy to have found him. His nurses have done bladder installation procedures on me and all of them are very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I like Dr. Koi. He is not the warm and fuzzy type, you aren't going to leave laughing after a good joke or anything. However, he is to the point, professional, polite, and I would say a smart doctor. Unfortunately I will be seeing him for sometime, but he makes the visits easier. He is punctual, staff is nice. Multiple offices you can visit, and other doctors in the practice if he were to be unavailable (though that has never happened).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Philip Koi's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Arise Health Plan