Ratings for Dr. Sean L. Price

I went to Dr. Price for a short while and I unfortunately cannot give him a good review. I felt like he was trying to be more of a slick businessman than a doctor. The first time I went in, he told me I would have to come 4 times a week to have any luck at fixing my back. At $35 a visit, that's pretty expensive! I ended up leaving his practice and seeing another chiropractor who only sees me once a week, and my back is just fine. Dr. Price also did some strange things that put him in the realm of "quack" for me. The last straw was when I felt that he strained my neck by being too aggressive with it. Before I went to him, I had zero neck pain, and now I have to see a massage therapist every week for it. It could have been a coincidence but it hurt immediately after he aggressively adjusted it. On top of that, I still get junk mail from him constantly even though I'm no longer a patient. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone in town.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011