Ratings for Dr. Guido Ludergnani

I have a family member who was treated by Dr. Ludergnani. I thank him for his time and pray that he never has to go through what I have. Mental illness is a living HELL & sadly enough this man believes he "knows it all/seen it all" w/o taking the time to LISTEN to his patients & guess what???????????????????????? IF DRUGS ARE ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.........PLS., PLS., at least check out the history of the PT's previous RX's!!!!!!!!! ****ur chosen profession affects so MANY lives!!!! Mental illness runs right down my family line!!!!! Stop "pushing pills" so fast especially if they haven't been helpful in the past!!! That is all that is offered from what I know of you and I am amazed by ur "direct" (at times judgmental) comments. WOW!!!! Just not necessary!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

This "doctor" is an absolutely narcissistic, hateful, arrogant person who should not be allowed to practice medicine, let alone psychiatry. I was unfortunate enough to meet him while inpatient. I was actively suicidal. He told me he didn't care and was releasing me whether I felt stable or not. When he was reprimanded for this (as his cruelty and lack of tact, to put it lightly, had me absolutely distressed), he proceeded to walk by my room and snarl at me. This is a sick man who is far more ill than anyone he could ever "treat". Avoid avoid avoid.

Submitted May 3, 2014