Ratings for Dr. Amish M. Gandhi

Dr. Gandhi, while probably an excellent Doctor, is near impossible to get into and his staff repeatedly screws up calling in your prescriptions after the refills have expired. Every time I've had to get them to call in my prescription for a refill because I can't get in the office for an appointment to get a new prescription they never get it called in and the pharmacy has to jump through hoops tracking it down. Awful!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Great visit. Doctor Gandhi spent a lot of time with me. This was my first visit with him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Great service and as always, Dr. Gandhi is knowledgable about my condition and my personal record.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

All were wonderful, special thanks to Dr. Gandhi and the lab tech, Mr. Abel. Also, desk Clerk very helpful (Meera). Who likes to be sick, but this staff makes it really the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very happy that I decided to have Dr Gandhi as my new doctor - he is knowledgeable and able to come with a good action plan.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

It is always efficient here and the nurses pleasant. Dr. Gandhi is an excellent Doctor. He takes his time and explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Gandhi was very helpful in answering my questions. He made my biopsy a more pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

All questions were answered. The receptionist was professional and friendly. As always Dr. Gandhi provides the best of care. I am pleased with service

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Always a pleasant time with no problems when I come here. His nurse was very kind and got me a cup of water when I was with her. Very nice!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

The doctor, nursing staff, and reception team were all very professional and made my visit very pleasant. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016