You may also like

After years of challenge looking for a great OB/GYN, I finally ended in the right place. Dr. Bess is experienced and professional doctor. She was able to address all my concerns and made me feel very comfortable during my visit. Dr. Bess is very ethical and spends time with you making sure that she answered all your questions. Dr. Bess is the best OB/GYN you can find and I strongly recommend this doctor to others!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Not recommended. Expensive and I felt they were distracted, did not listen/communicate.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Her staff are the rudest I have ever met. They all answer the phone frustrated. Everytime I am there, the wait is an hour until I finally complain and then they take me in. She ordered tons of blood work I did not approve of, which without insurance would have cost me slightly over a thousand dollars. And then she did not even call me to tell me the results, I had to call myself to the lab technician and she told me the results. Afterward, her front office calls and tells me I HAVE to come in for a visit to know my results and when I refuse because I already told them I had called and asked about them already, they attempted to bully me into an appointment by telling me personal information I had told the doctor and ONLY the doctor. Overall, the staff is rude, intrusive to your personal information and the wait is too long, just avoid over all.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

She may be intimidating at first but she really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr. Ludmila B. Bess's Credentials

• Russian

• Odessa Med Inst, Odessa, Ukraine (Grad. 1962)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=289230'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=289230'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014