Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Hoellein

Would not recommend this doctor for anything. He judges you just by the way you look. I have a cervical spine injury and has been treated for pain for over a year and a half right before I elected him as my primary. I was being treated at another facility which never gave me any problem about 31/2 wks prior. I requested him to run a blood test for my cholesterol because I knew it was high. I was seen on a Tuesday and they told me to return on Friday to pick up my meds for pain. Well I never got my meds that I would have continued with the prior doctor I was seeing. They told me they never got my records but I confirm with his staff that they indeed had them. Mind you I have the records sent to his office 3 wks prior to my appointment with him. His staff slipped and told me they did a drug test and didnt run for my cholesterol. I was furious. He mad me look like a drug seeker when I was in severe pain. He ended up giving something I had and didn't work. I show them proof they didnt do anything for my pain and had meds from prior prescription to show. I never went back to him. Him and his staff destroyed any relationship that we would have had and I would not recommend him to anyone. These people label you before even reading your records.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Great staff! And excellent doctor! Never had any problems with the staff!

Submitted April 4, 2011

I've been having in pain in my side since July and he has sent me for 2 CTscans and a Ultrasound. Since he found nothing on the test (He seemed so convinced I had kidney stones even though the first CTscan showed I didn't) he is sure I'm making the pain up yet every urine test I've had since July (4 or 5) has had blood in it. Just recently he recommended I see a urologist. The urologist, who is booked through February, found time to see me in the next couple of week because of the blood in my urine. They seemed to more concerned about that fact than my own dang doctor. He sucks. I will never go back and would never recommend anyone go to this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Kenneth Hoellein's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1978)