Ratings for Dr. Huy NGUYEN

Staff up front & in back are extremely kind & professional.I hate dentists but they made me feel very comfortable about being there.I haven't taken good care of my teeth but no one there made me feel bad about it. Dr.Nguyen is kind, gentle, & explains everything in detail before he does anything & as he is doing it! He asked many times throughout if I was ok & let it be known he would make sure I stayed numb & I did.He pulled an upper molar today with novacaine to numb me. I never felt any of the injections!! He knows what he is doing! Even the novacaine in the roof of my mouth was without pain. I felt no pain at all throughout the procedure! He takes his time and makes sure you understand all post op instructions. Even adds little notes on the printed instruction sheet that were specific to me. He is amazing!! I have sent my two daughters and husband to him. They all love him and his wonderful staff.No groans about going to their dental check ups.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010