Ratings for Dr. Shahid O. Khan

I saw Dr Khan twice. Both times, he was in a mad rush. I am a senior and went in for severe osteoporosis & arthritis. He did not ask me the usual questions that were pertinent to my issues and seemed intent on quickly getting me out of the office. After the first visit he ordered a large amount of tests. During the second visit he refused to explain the results and would not answer my questions. Instead, he ordered more tests and did not tell me that he had ordered a BRAIN CT SCAN for ?? I am suffering quite a bit. I have severe arthritis which had already been diagnosed by a specialist but Dr Khan said he would not refer me to a pain specialist nor to a rheumatologist. Instead he prescribed "OsCal" (a vitamin). After waiting for relief for two months I get no answers and more unnecessary tests. He does not explain anything nor answer questions. He expects me to wait another 2 months to see him. I am going to change to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

I've seen this doctor 3 times in a matter of 4 months. It takes hours just to be called in. Then once inside you need to wait an addition 15 min to be seen. He walks in, quickly gets your name and then rushes me out. I have to stop him every time just to let him know why i came to see him. Today he had the nerve to feel my stomach and say "no pain" and began to walk away. "um excuse me, i do have pain" my stomach has been hurting so much. He then tells me okay when you come back we'll check it out. My 1st apt with him was for that reason "My stomach pain" and he wants me to come back in a month. I don't think so I'm changing my doctor tomorrow. He is the worst doctor i have ever seen. "Just Lack of Interest" hello do YOUR JOB BUDDY!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Shahid O. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1979)

Beech Street Corporation