Ratings for Dr. Randall C. Berinhout

LOVE THE STAFF AND ESPECIALLY DR PARTI!! I WILL FOLLOW HER ANYWHERE!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Berinhout is one disgusting human being. Nothing but a pill mill Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

This doctor and his staff are bigots who will not see a patient who has purchased insurance from the ACA healthcare.gov exchange. They should be de-listed from the Humana Provider Directory for failing to honor their contractual obligation to the Humana POS contract. Don't believe me? Call their office and ask them if they will see you with an 'Obamacare" policy. They could care less about you and your pain! AVOID THIS OFFICE AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

AWESOME STAFF. ON TIME WITH APPT. AFTER GETTING BACK INTHE ROOM I HAD TO WAIT LINGER. OVERALL, GOOD PLACE FOR PAIN MGT

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Had an initial diagnosis of pain in back and hip caused by facet joint nerves in lower back. Turns out, after many months of getting narcotic pain meds and getting more and more addicted without resolution for the basic problem, I had a complete lack of cartilage in my left hip and needed a hip replacement! The correct diagnosis was finally made after I decided to go to an orthopaedic surgeon. Berinhout and staff do not care what your problem is, they just want you to keep coming back for the opioids. A real Pill Mill.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Berinhout ruined my life. I am seeking disability because of his recommendations only to learn he did not update my files with the same information he told me. Now, I have lost everything and have no meds, no doctor, no treatment and have been refused SSi due to his documentation lacking's. I feel he pandered to me and sought only the money for treatments. He should loose his license.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Non caring arrogant. Never on time. Staff is almost as bad. Back in nurses are the best.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Wait time was not bad - around 30-ish minutes. Nurses friendly and competent. Dr. Parti was amazing, she spent so much time with me, I couldn't believe it! She presented a really doable treatment plan. A great experience all around topped off by Dr.B. popping his head in just to say hello to a new patient! A doctor going out of his way to be friendly? I was pleasantly stunned.I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

A total waste of time. I can't beleive this MD is in Business. The worst person I have ever met. He totally misdiagnosed me did not view my MRI's carefully or go over them with me. His office staff is rude. There is something horribly wrong this person. The person who referred me to him stated she had a hard time getting into see him and thought something was off with him but suggested I give him a chance. He is very strange. In an abnormal way.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Randall C. Berinhout's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA