Ratings for Dr. Damon C. Cobb

Best OBGYN in San Diego! I saw him for every visit through both my pregnancies and he delivered both babies.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I've seen MANY OBGYNs for various reasons from ovarian cysts to most recently, pregnancy. Dr Cobb is the greatest. He removed a softball sized cyst from ovary and 4 months later I was able to get pregnant. He is so helpful and personable. I've referred multiple friends to him and they've all been extremely happy switching over to him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Cobb was amazing during my pregnancy and labor. He is friendly, smart and has really great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I switched to Dr. Cobb in the middle of my last pregnancy. I really cannot say enough great things. He is very calm and always made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Cobb is fantastic. Very kind and gentle, and very professional. If you are looking for an OB with a more natural approach to pregnancy, labor and delivery, Dr. Cobb is the OB for you. He is located at Poway Woman's Health and delivers at Pomerado.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012