Ratings for Dr. Brent Johnson

Dr. Brent Johnson walked in and didn't even shake my hand. He was rude, obnoxious, impatient, and loud. He talks as if he knows better than any other doctor and is very degrading. He needs to learn how to talk and interact with patients. He is very unprofessional, sarcastic, and talked to me as if he was the only educated person in the room.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr Johnson made my son very comfortable. He allowed him to watch a movie of his choice while he performed his dental work. Ryan was excited about Dr Johnson bringing him in the back by himself. When Ryan came out he was very happy, was even happy about having to have to go back for him to complete the dental work. Never knew anyone happy about getting dental work done. KUDOS Dr Johnson

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

very good and professional . friendly staff. I will recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Wonderful experience for both myself and my husband. Painless procedure, very informative and a great staff. Office was very clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dentist lacks basic patient interaction skills, impatient, defensive and these are not great qualities for your auto mechanic let alone an endodontist. Look elsewhere

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Very good experience! I was very nervous and Dr Johnson was patient with me and didnt make me feel silly for being so nervous. I would definitely refer him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Great experience all around!! Dr. and team were professional and friendly. Treatment went very smoothly. No pain or discomfort!!! Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr Johnson and his staff made my first experience having a root canal very pleasant. Everyone was knowledgeable and courteous. I was in and out of the office w/in an hour. I didn’t experience any pain during or after the procedure. Dr Johnson did a great job helping me feel comfortable during the procedure by explaining the steps he was taking through out the process. I would definitely recommend this office to friends.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011