Ratings for Dr. C. Greg Ha

Professional, efficient. I have complete confidence in him. Negative comments totally irrelevant to job performance. These people should see a psychiatrist rather than a surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I first went to Dr. Ha in July, 2009. We were living in our RV and planning to stay in Bend for a month. But, prior to arriving in Bend, I was having pain and tingling in my right arm and had an X-ray and MRI in Las Vegas and was told I needed to follow up with an orthopedic surgeon. Upon arriving in Bend, I saw Dr. Ha. He ran several tests, tried steroid injections and we all agreed that surgery was the best solution. He was very friendly, always on time and the outcome was excellent. We now live in Las Vegas, but I really wish we had as good a doctor here as Dr. Ha was in Bend. Since my surgery was on our 35th wedding anniversary, Dr. Ha even gave me a long stem red rose. If you want a surgeon who is truthful, caring and in no hurry to give you drugs and or surgery, he is your man. I can't say anything negative about him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr Ha refused to see me when I was exactly 7 min. late and in acute pain.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I saw Dr Ha over a period of two years. He was very careful to take conservative steps to address my back issues including; exercise, physical therapy, injections and final a laminectomy. It was only after these treatments did not fully address my issues that we agreed a fusion was the best option. Dr Ha gave me my life back. Just yesterday I completed my first wilderness hike in preparation for hiking the Camino de Santiago. He is methodica and precise. If you are looking for a best friend, go elsewhere. If you are looking for the best surgeon, see Ha. I am forever grateful to him and the staff at Desert Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I have read some rude comments on here. Dr. Ha is my doctor and has been for at least a year. We have tried many options before he recomended surgery to fix my c5-c6. Dr. Ha does not have very good bedside manner but he is an exceptional doctor. He is not quick to push surgery and has never told me its all in my head. I asked if weight loss would help and he honestly told me no. It only helps when dealing with the low back. I have absoulute faith that he will do my surgery well and I will have no problems afterwards.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I thought this man was a very rude and uncaring Doctor. Will seek another opinion.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Ha was uncaring and rude. I have bulging discs and arthritis and he offered no help at all. I was in excruciating pain. I saw another doctor who prescribed steroids, muscle relaxers and physical therapy and felt much better within days.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

As the wife of a physician, I needed a C6-7 fusion. We carefully selected Dr. Ha and are quite pleased with the outcome. He explained options but did not push us into making a decision either way. After surgery I had a concern about swelling, called his office and was told to come in right then, I waited less than 10 minutes before he assured me that I was fine and not to worry. I have been pain free since the surgery and have not had the need for any pain meds.. I too was skeptical about having surgery and the risks associated with it, not to mention terrified.He does NOT exhibit that "Quick to Cut approach." I have terrific insurance and could have chosen any physician here in town, after careful review we are quite pleased with our decision and would highly recommend Dr. Ha.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I went to him for a second opinion. He was very careful to read all of my records, shared his respect for my current doctor, and shared his well explained opinion why my surgery was not indicated. He quickly earned my respect and protected me from a costly and likey unsuccessful procedure

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

the docter only spends 5 mins with you tells me to lose weight and its in my head but when i went to see a other docter some thing was really wrong so its a good thing i went to see some one else my back was hurting me bad i wont go back to see him

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. C. Greg Ha's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)