Ratings for Dr. Arlo J. Miller

A respectful and professional business that provided me with the knowledge I needed about my issue. Friendly and treated me as more than a customer.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Be advised that their accounting systems must be automatic and not monitored by a human. I was in the office three times a week for treatment and no one bothered to tell me there was an issue with billing my HSA account. When I called them to make a follow-up appointment after six weeks of being out of the office for vacation, they casually told me my account was in collections. Collections! Never have I been sent to collections. I find it awful that they did not tell me in person AND in writing that they were experiencing complications. I immediately paid my bill (because I can pay my bills, thank you) and I will not go back. I felt Arlo Miller was pretty smart as far as western medicine goes and we were finally making progress with my health after six months. So just be careful with your own billing account while under his care!

Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Arlo J. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Miller is a board-certified dermatologist serving Issaquah, WA and the surrounding area. He graduated from Harvard Medical School and was part of their prestigious Medical Scientist Training Program. He also obtained a PhD in Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology while working in a melanoma research lab. After all this, he completed his residency in Dermatology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. The Dermatology Department at Mayo Clinic usually sees 300-400 patients per day and interesting cases are shared with the entire staff, so there is little chance that there is something that Dr. Miller has not seen before. Mysteries are always welcome!

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2006)

• Mohs surgery
  • Skin cancer
  • Psoriasis
  • Vitiligo
  • Lipoma
  • Epidermoid cysts (sebaceous cysts)
  • Acne