Ratings for Dr. Brad A. Prather

Not happy w repair , should have been hip ball and fenmral neck replacement due to heal time

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I read the other review and couldn't disagree more. Dr. Prather and the whole Ortho department at Hendricks Regional were beyond professional and caring. I had a total hip replacement and Dr. Prather was very informative and very patient w/ me and made sure my family and myself understood completely what prochedure was about and why it was happening. The thing that has impressed me the most is that unlike most doctors,I have ran into dr. Prather 2 times out of the office and each time we had a very lengthy conversation that made me feel like I wasn't just a number or a paycheck to him. Very refreshing!! I highly recommend him or anyone in the ortho department to help you through any pain that you are having. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

I had to pay out of pocket and I work with Dr. Prather and I asked if he could do a settlement because I was a cash payee and he said he couldn't because money is money.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Brad A. Prather's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal