Ratings for Dr. Keith Hallaian

As others have written here, the office is nothing short of a Zoo. They did not file medicaid papers correctly and instead of refiling correctly they decided to put a senior on a fixed income in for collection. They know I can't pay but they have decided to hurt me anyway. The dentist who referred me to them has used this same medicaid card before my visit the the Zoo and after my visit to the Zoo. With so many good dentists around why use Hallaian.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I asked him a question and he turned back and snapped "That's why I recommended what I did". After the examination I called to tell him about avery serious health concern that I had and asked to speak with him for a minute whenever he was availble. I was told that he was in surgery, and when I asked when he would be available, I was told a nurse would call me back. No one called back. Finally, after another call. I had to tell the personal information to the secretary, who said someone would call me back. Someone did call me and it was the secretary who said she told him and he put a note in my file. I was scheduled to have a procedure done, and specifically said I did not want to have the procedure done without first speaking with the doctor, having my concerns heard, and getting some feedback. Instead, the secretary said they would more the procedure up one week EARLIER! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Nice office and very professional staff and the Dr. was great in explaining the procedure and recovery time.Very impressed

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Staff was nice , the dr was great .

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010