You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amir F. Zagross

I have done stunts for over 25 years and beat the heck out of my body. Over the years I keep forgetting that Dr Amir can also fix ailments that are not physical injuries... I have been to numerous Dr's, physical therapists, and acupuncturists all over the United States and China... Amir is the best I've ever encountered and produces results every single time. I DO NOT pretend to understand how any of this works and am a pessimist by nature, but Dr Amir produces results and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I am a licensed acupuncturist and I see Amir when I need to get acupuncture. What does that tell you? He is one of the best acupuncturists I have encountered in my 15+ year career. He is extremely knowledgeable,caring and professional. He has always treated and resolved most of my health issues. I give him a 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

I used Amir for five years and until recently (May 2013) he was professional and seemed to care about his clients. During my last three months of care I was never seen at my appointment time even though I arrived before or on time. I was made to wait while those arriving after I were attended to. I asked what the problem was and I was told by Amir that I would have to wait if another client needed more of his time beyond their scheduled appointment. My last appointment began thirty minutes late and I received no apology or explanation until I later inquired. Amir's services are expensive considering he is no more special or gifted than any other competent acupuncturist. Amir pretends to care about each individual client and does devote time listening to their tales of woe. He seems to do this in order to retain patients but he has complained to me about his whinny clients. Amir's office manager, Marcella, has made bigoted and hateful comments and she is not trustworthy or responsible.

Submitted June 8, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Cured my back pain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Great Acupuncturist!!! My favorite!! He is very punctual, fast with needle insertion, knows the material well and can explain it if you want to know. The rooms are serene and clean. I love going to see Amir and always feel better when I'm leaving.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

A+++ Highly recommend. Most helpful with pain & other ailments. Over the past 7 years, my husband & I have sent family members & neighbors to him for relief of pain caused by car accidents, pulled muscles, sciatica, spinal surgery, muscle spasms, broken arm, etc. Respectful and professional staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Amir F. Zagross's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have done stunts for over 25 years and beat the heck out of my body. Over the years I keep forgetting that Dr Amir can also fix ailments that are not physical..."

May 13, 2015
  • First Name changed from "AMIR" to "AMIR F."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "SANTA MONICA" to "Los Angeles"

August 13, 2013