Ratings for Dr. Gregory Digiovanni

I have been going to Dr. Greg for a while now and I have always felt that each dental visit is painless. He is phenomenal at making you feel comfortable and at ease well siting in the chair.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

After a visit to Dr. G today to repair a tooth that another of their Dr.'s had messed up, Dr. G confronted me on my online review! So it is quite obvious to me now that there is a very good reason their reputation is SO impressive.. It isn't real. He monitors the reviews daily. How rude to confront a patient who has been done wrong by one of his own employees. As a professional would you expect anything less than a crappy review after the treatment I received? The phoniness of the Berg Dental Group appalls me! I believe all reviews should be posted, not just the flattering ones the owners approve of. So Dr. G. I know that you're reading this, I suggest never confronting people in the dental chair who have foolishly given your offices a second chance. I have a good $1500+ worth of dental work I need completed- including a mouth guard. I won't be coming back for more shoddy dental work and a snooty confrontation from an owner of the facility. You will never see another dollar from me!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010