Ratings for Dr. Ruth F. Lesnewski

she is the most mediocre doctor! She is self=rightious but a stupid fool herself. Incapable and probably dreamed of becoming rich as a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Terrible, doesn't know how to diagnose, is condescending, sarcastic, self-righteous​ and hypocritical. But she should read the Hippocratic Oath a few more times.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

She is rude, dismissive and does not listen to your needs. She told me she wouldn't order routine blood tests for my annual physical because they were too costly. I expressed some health concerns to her and she wrote me some referrals and tried to get me out of her office in under five minutes after I had waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to see her. She agreed to give me a breast exam after I asked for one but refused a Pap smear even though I hadn't been to see her in almost three years. Maybe she was once a good doctor but is now either unhappy with her position, underpaid or just does not care for her patients. This is my second time seeing her. I've seen a few other doctors in her practice having a much more positive experience, but I will never NEVER see Dr. Lesnewski again. I would recommend that no one choose her as a PCP with all the choices of doctors in NYC.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Amazing doctor, extremely caring and compassionate. Can't understand all the negative reviews!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Lesnewski has an easygoing demeanor which is a nice change from many of those abrasive doctors out there. However, she was extremely neglectful in my care. I came in to see her extremely sick and unsure what was causing it. I asked for her some blood tests to help figure things out, and she refused! I was stunned. I politely tried asking some questions but she couldn't provide answers. It was awkward. After 5 minutes she got up, opened the door and stood there, literally waiting for me to leave. I left her office with difficulty walking, dizziness, and extreme shortness of breath. Everyone else in her office including the nurse was very concerned about me, except her. I will never go back to her. Unless you want a neglectful doctor providing your care, STAY AWAY from this one.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Judgmental, dismissive and uninformed. Seems to be annoyed by having a patient. Saw her twice, won't see her again, and suggest you don't either.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I have no idea why Dr. Lesnewski got bad reviews. She's kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and very humble. I've never had a bad visit with her which is why I keep going back. She replies quickly to any correspondence and appointments are easy to make although she is always busy so it takes a little time to get in there. The office staff is ok, the nurses are great. She's extremely helpful in trying to help you get better. I think she's great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Terrible. Didn't listen. I could have been a lab rat. This doctor should have gone into veterinary medicine.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I saw her because my regular doctor wasn't in. I'm glad that I had researched my condition beforehand, because I don't think that any tests would have been ordered if I hadn't suggested them.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I mentioned I wanted a cholesterol test, and she said someone my age didn't need one. I have a family history of high cholesterol and heart disease, and she still said not to worry about it... I should have pushed harder for this.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Ruth F. Lesnewski's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1987)

Wellpoint