Ratings for Dr. Mary Haddad

I love Dr. Haddad. She is warm, welcoming, friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable. I've been going to her for about 2 years now. She makes you feel very comfortable, as she's very enthusiastic and helps to also make you at ease and light of the situation because let's face it, who really likes going to the obgyn. Dr. Haddad is great at asking questions, which is fantastic because I'm not always the best at doing so, so she kind of probes you a bit (conversationally) and makes you feel more comfortable at talking about the things you may be uncomfortable discussing, but want to. I will never go to another obgyn if can help it. She's informative and very thorough with not only the physical exam, but communication as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

dR. hADDAD IS THE BEST doctor I've ever had. The initial visit was in a room setting where I felt like I was visiting with a friend. I never felt rushed and she answered all my concerns. She has gone above and beyond my expectations. I feel like I'm coming to visit a friend. I've never been more relaxed and confident. In my 75 years, I've never been treated so well. If you're looking for a new doctor, she is the one you need.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I am happy to wait for my appt with Dr, Haddad. I know that she will be as thorough with me as the person before me. Listens and very complete physical both mind and body. Would recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Mary Haddad's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC