Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Mierzejewski

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY! He has ripped off more patients in Las Vegas than people even post online. He is known for opening offices, collecting money and then closing up shop. He files for bankruptcy so that people cant go after his latest corporation. Myself along with a other irate patients are currently working with a powerhouse lawfirm forming a class action lawsuit against him. We have been working with the FBI's department of justice to bring criminal charges against him. We have hard evidence of fraud on many counts. If you are a patient who has been mistreated or ripped off by Dr. Michael Mierzejewski, and want to be part of this class action lawsuit, please email us at SueDrMike@gmail.com. Please provide us with your name, phone number and just a little information about your experience. You do not need to go into details pertaining to your dental treatment or any personal information until you meet directly with our attorneys. This is your chance to get back money that is owed to you for uncompleted treatment!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Closed from Vegas without notice . Called CO office no help.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Abandoned his practice and patients in Vegas without notice. I don't even have access to my records. I wouldn't trust him to stick around in CO. Expect great care and then a disappearing act.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Unbelievable that this dr. would close his practice with any notice to his patients whatsoever! I was given the runaround when it came time to receive treatment and now I can see why! Treatment was pre-paid via group on for invisalign, and instead of starting the process, despite my payment in full, they just kept finding new and exciting reasons to not begin my treatment and then low and behold, they were closed. Would DEFINITELY not recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I was seeing Dr. Mike in Las Vegas. My implant was paid in full! He told me to come back in 5 months after everything had healed up from a bone graft, and during this time the office closes and he moves to Colorado! Nobody informed me. Nobody offered me a refund for services unrendered. I found this out the day before I was supposed to come in for my implant. I am boiling mad about this. What has happened to honesty in this world?

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014