Ratings for Dr. David A. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodiguez is a very good and talented doctor. He is everything as described in other reviews below. However, for those looking to follow him to Smart Pain management I would not recommend the company or him. He follows the philosophy of Smart Pain management and is not as good as he was at American Spine. My experience with him at American Spine was excellent and would have described him as one of the ebest doctor's I ever had and very generous and absolutely kjnows what's necessary and what's not. He doesn't over prescrbe but he has changed when I tried to switch companies to Smart Pain Management. He is much more inpatient and treated me terribly and the office manager and staff are quite rude and inpatient. T"he response center is awful at Smart Pain management and the turnover rate is high among staff members and doctor's as well. He is very capable, kind, and generous wh en left up to him being in charge- but he dild a complete 180 and would not recommnd him to anyone who knew him at American Spine. The first thing he told me was thal everything that happened happened because of American Spine and changed for the worse with the new company. I believe it is the company and not him but he follows the company Smart Pann management now so those who knew him at American Spine don't go to Smart Pain management or do so with great care and caution and expect him to turn on you at any second

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. David Rodriguez is a very knowledgeable and talented pain management doctor. He actually understands pain. My first visit to him he went over my MRI before even looking at the report and found the issue that was not in the report. I ended up getting surgery. This was a five-year process to figure out what was wrong with me and he figured it out on the first visit. And it was a much-needed surgery. He goes over all options before discussing surgery and When we landed on surgery, he gave me many options with many different doctors. As far as pain management goes, like I said he understands pain. He knows what's necessary and he knows what's not necessary. He gets very involved with each patient. There is a very long wait in the waiting room now and one of the receptionists are very rude but once you Get into the office with him, it's absolutely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Rodriguez. He is an amazing doctor and would recommend him to anyone! He listened to my concerns and was able to help me with my pain. My life has changed for the better after seeing Dr. Rodriguez. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Rodriguez is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. Very kind and understanding. Explains everything patiently and asks questions. His office staff were a little rude but I could tell they were really busy. Overall I would definietly recomend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Rofriguez is a great pain management doctor. One of the best I have had in the past ten years. He is very knowledgable and cares in every aspect of the patients problems and life. Front desk girls are great as well. I reccomend seeing Dr. Rodriguez if you need Pain Management.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. David A. Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare