Ratings for Dr. John A. Charles

Wonderful doc--kind and caring. Very approachable. Takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Have been a patient for years.VERY disappointed with the rude treatment I received this week.Your front end speaks volumes.The attitudes of your staff reflect what is happening behind the scenes.Asked to speak to Dr.Charles personally upon calling me he could have cared less the way I had been treated not to mention my entire request was screwed up.....Staff couldnt even find the phone number I had left for call back.Loosing his objectivity and bed side manner is out the window.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Charles and his staff are absolutely fantastic. He and his staff are courteous, knowledgeable & caring. My grandparents, parents, siblings and my huband and children are patients of Dr. Charles. Fantastic office atmosphere! He takes an appropriate amount of time with each patient and never rushes through a visit. He seems genuinely concerned for his patients well being and takes all information presented to him into consideration. He is wonderful at explaining diagnosis’s and treatment plans. He also puts great effort into making sure he answers all questions the patient has. A+ + + Physician!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Have been seeing Dr Charles for over 15 years and I consider him to be an outstanding physician, very knowledgeably and fairly conservative. I highly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr Charles is an awesome individual as well as a wonderful doctor. My family has been going to him since he started his practice and would never think of going to anyone else. He is the best doctor I, myself has ever had. When is caring for you, you know he really cares!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

AWESOME. Love the Doctor as well as his staff. Often times a staff can break a great Doctor. My family has been with him since his practice started. Caring, kind, compassionate, conservative, dedicated.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Great office, exceptional Doctor, PA is fantastic as well. Takes care of most of my family, my kids love to go! He is personable, informative, and caring.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr Charles is an EXCEPTIONAL doctor. He goes out of his way to take care of his patients and to make personal connections with them. I have never had a bad experience with him or any of the doctors in his office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

staff always gets my husband in, no matter what. They re friendly, kind and considerate of our needs. They know his pre-exisiting conition and they always, somehow, fit him us. Entire office atmosphere is down to earth and easy going. Doctor's Charles and Pisik, along w/ Mike Pesci, always take the time for us and are always genuinely intereted in us. They treat ALL of their patients special, and never make us feel rushed or unimportant.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Actually takes the time to listen to concerns, shares personal experiences as appropriate and makes referrals as needed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. John A. Charles's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY