Ratings for Dr. Marlin O. Trulsen

Dr. Trulsen was tentative to my needs and appropriate. He was respectful and professional during my entire assessment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

quack allthe way clueless dirtyofffice scamin thegovernmenti ihink

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

i went for a social security recert ,he was rude,when i asked him to slow down on the questions and make them shorter because i have a language processing disorder he replied i get paid to ask you these questions u need to answer them i dont want to hear about your problems or why u have difficulty understanding them. i didnt think the questions had a right or wrong answer but he would make facial expressions of disaproval.told me to hurry and answer, when i tried to tell him about my difficulties with processing and about how i was able to function. it was same ...answer questions didnt want to hear about my PROBLEMS. he was making me so frustrated and upset,made me feel like i was worthless and stupid. if this was spose to be for my ss recert why didnt he want me to give any info on my condition? or ask him to ask questions so i could understand them better.he also had a superior than thou attitude. i thought psych drs were suppose to listen, help and build u up.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

unresponsive in time of need. too full of himself. wrong diagnosis. time waster.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011